Seva's CGI Commitment: So One Million Eyes See Again
Seva Foundation is ready to lead the Global Sight Network to implement the So One Million Eyes See Again campaign. However, accomplishing an initiative of this magnitude will require the participation of a variety of partners who can contribute resources and expertise.
We're looking for the following types of partners:
- Individuals and corporations that can develop innovative financing strategies.
- Medical equipment suppliers that can help equip the Global Sight Network.
- Corporations and organizations working in rural areas throughout the developing world that want to sponsor community programs.
- Technology and software companies that can help power the Global Sight Network.
- Advertising/marketing agencies, video companies, or electronic news services that can help raise awareness about the campaign.
- Business management consultants that can help scale-up service delivery and supply chain management.
- Donors that can offer bulk airline miles, hotel credits, or other point systems that can be exchanged for travel services.
- Celebrities and public figures who can lend their voice to the world's most vulnerable people and help end preventable blindness.
For more information or to discuss ideas about how you can participate in the campaign, please fill out our contact form. Contact us >