A meaningful way for you and your guests to celebrate your wedding!
All gifts made in
honor of your Wedding will go toward restoring eyesight to people around
the world who are blind from cataract and other preventable causes.
Your Wedding or Special Event gives the Gift of Sight!
Gifts of Sight can be given to you as Wedding Gifts or, as the bride and groom you can give Wedding Favors to your guests!
Give Gifts of Sight as Wedding Favors to your guests.
- We provide you with beautiful Seva cards which let your guests know about the incredible gift you have given them to help those who are less fortunate. You can also use these as place cards and/or wedding favors on your wedding tables!
- See some examples in the photos at the top of this page.
- The cards can be personalized to include your special wedding-day message.
- If you want cards to display or send to guests, just call us,
toll free at 1-800-223-7382, M-F 9am-5pm Pacific.
You can also set up a traditional Wedding Registry for your guests.
There are two Registry options
You setup your own online Wedding Registry page or we are happy to assist in setting up your page.
- Your guests select the amount that they would like to donate in your name.
- You can also add your own photos, send messages to friends and family, and see who has donated so that you can thank them personally.
For assistance, please call us toll free at 1-800-223-7382, M-F 9am-5pm Pacific.