A meaningful way for you and your guests to celebrate your wedding!
Gifts of Sight can be given to you as Wedding Gifts or, as the bride and groom you can give Wedding Favors to your guests!
Give the Gift of Sight as Wedding Favors to your guests.
- We provide you with beautiful Seva cards which let your guests know about the incredible gift you have given them to help those who are less fortunate. You can also use these as place cards and/or wedding favors on your wedding tables!
- See some examples in the photos at the top of this page.
- The cards can be personalized to include your special wedding-day message.
- If you want cards to display or send to guests, just call us,
toll free at 1-800-223-7382, M-F 9am-5pm Pacific.
You can also set up a traditional Wedding Registry for your guests.
There are two Registry options
You setup your own online Wedding Registry page or we are happy to assist in setting up your page.
For assistance, please call us toll free at 1-800-223-7382, M-F 9am-5pm Pacific.
- Your guests select the amount that they would like to donate in your name.
- You can also add your own photos, send messages to friends and family, and see who has donated so that you can thank them personally.
1. Click on the "create your wedding registry" button below & give your online Razoo Wedding Registry Fundraising Campaign a name.
2. Add your wedding details.
3. Email the link to your guests.
Razoo will notify you as gifts are received so that you can thank your friends personally.
Your Razoo Wedding Registry Fundraising page will automatically sends them a tax receipt from Seva.
To review all the Gifts of Service options:
Browse Seva's online catalog >